Project based homework is outside the bounds of traditional homework assignments. It is a natural extension of class projects that encourage our students to explore further and develop an excitement for learning within a creative context. Project-based learning supports critical-thinking, collaboration, communication and creativity: essential skills required in today’s world.
Additional benefits include:
- Encouraging students to develop time-management, self-discipline, and independence
- Inspiring and encouraging students to deepen their knowledge through their natural curiosity
- Nurturing more family learning opportunities where language differences between school and home do not create barriers.
- Strengthening the school/home link
- Engaging students and enrich their learning experiences and take pride in their achievements
- Creating lifelong learners of the future.
Student are given the opportunity to share and celebrate their learning with the rest of their class regularly and, with other year groups, at the end of every half term.